Monday, December 10, 2012

Library Lady Hylary's Best Books of 2012

2012 is coming to a close, and it's time again to crown my favorite books of the year! Although I have only read just some of the many great books available for teens and tweens, these are the ones I read this year that really stand out. Please click on the various titles to see my reviews of each novel. Enjoy!


Best Horror Novel: I Hunt Killers by Barry Lyga



Best Fantasy Novel: Everneath by Brodi Ashton


Best Dystopian Novel: Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi


Best Historical Fiction Novel: Blue Thread by Ruth Tenzer Feldman


Best Romance Novel: Tiger's Destiny by Colleen Houck


Best Science-Fiction Novel: Starters by Lissa Price


Best Paranormal Novel: Croak by Gina Damino


Best Spin-Off/Retelling Novel: Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross


Best Book of 2012: A Million Suns by Beth Revis

No comments:

Post a Comment